Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Things to be Thankful for....




It sure doesn't get much better than this....70 degrees in November in Iowa, and kids who love to pet me....the only thing that would be better, would be to have my forever home!!!

Pete's wishlist for his forever home: A family who will take care of me, and let me love them. Kids would be great, because I really like kids, but it's not a deal breaker : ) A nice soft bed to lay on at night. Daily walks, visits to the dog park, and some new friends! And if there is anyplace that is 70 degrees all the time, that would be good too! There is lots more that would be enjoyable, but these would be the highlights!

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Susan West - Reeser said...

ahh,.. Petey Boy, there is a home for you,. you are such a good boy!!! We love having you stay with us when Leanne and Steve are gone,...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home