Wednesday, August 16, 2006

PETE UPDATE!!

Today was a normal day for Pete....He woke up and went down to join the kids watching cartoons (he loves to be with everyone, and this morning I didn't rate I guess!) We had errands to run, so Pete and Rugby got the run of the family room- they think this is cool, since they can nap on the sofa after having a treat of a kong with peanut butter and dog food! We got home and all the dogs went to the backyard for a quick run around...after that it will be time for more napping wherever we are....he LOVES to be with people. Pete is great with kids and dogs, good in the crate or out, and is very easily trained.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Carla said...

hi! I´ve just discovered your blog! I were looking for an interesting english blog, because I´m learning english and I need practice! Your blog is lovely, but I don´t understand what do you want! Are you trying that somebody adopt Pete? I will come back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home