Friday, September 15, 2006

Fun in the fall like weather!

Today was a great day! It was a great temperature for being out in the sun....Mom was out doing yardwork, so I got to go outside (with Maddie and Rugby of course) Maddie keept busy chasing bees, flys and other things that only she sees, and Rugby found a nice warm spot for a nap. Being no fool, I climbed right up on the chaise lounge in the back yard and watched while mom cleaned up the yard....The wind was blowing a lot, so leaves were falling, and there were lots of interesting smells coming through. I thought it was just a great day for being outside and enjoying the sun and smells! (of course, being the good pointer that I am, I followed mom when she went to get the camera to get a picture of me enjoying HER chair!!! so you will have to use your imagination)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home